Bail Before Arrest application an arrest is a bail that is granted in a case where the court feels that the accused has been falsely involved in the case and may suffer irreparable injury to dignity, honour, or reputation if arrested.
The District and Session Court grant this type of bail after fulfilling the following conditions
- That person shall make himself available for interrogation by the police officer as and when required;
- That the person shall not, directly or indirectly,
make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the court or to any police officer;
- The person shall not leave the country without prior permission of the court.
- The person submits the surety bonds for the satisfaction of the Court till the final disposal of the case.
- There are essential ingredients for confirmation of this Pre-Arrest.