After Arrest Bail can be granted to the accused person,
both in the boilable and non-boilable offence.
When the accused has been taken in custody by a law enforcement agency and the court feels that there is no need for the detention of the person in jail and he is likely to suffer irreparable injury to his dignity, honour, or reputation by his arrest.
The concerned trial court grants Post Arrest Bail after fulfilling the following conditions:
- That the person shall make himself available for interrogation by the police officer as and when required;
- That the person shall not, directly or indirectly, make any inducement,
threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the court or to any police officer;
- Person shall not leave the country without prior permission of the court.
- The person submits the surety bonds for the satisfaction of the court till the final disposal of the case.
- There are essential ingredients for Post Arrest Bail.